Linggo, Agosto 31, 2014

Sara's Weekly Blog

Welcome to my Weekly Blog! 




1. What were the experience you had learned at school?
I learned that participating in class is important , Listening to whatever the teacher is saying , you have to be confident with your work , do your best in every assignment's and group work , work hard to get higher grades , and ENJOY .


2. What were the tasks you had and had not accomplished? Why?
I accomplished how to be a good leader , listen to the discussion , concentrate , get high grades , and enjoy every inch of the things that I in school.


3. Did you enjoy at school? Why/Why not?
Yes. Because I get to learn new things , make new friends , have fun with my classmates , and it can help me  to reach my dreams when I grow up.


4. What will be your plan for the next week to make you better?
My plan is to listen to what the teacher is trying to say and what the tracher is trying to discuss , Cooperate to all the group works and maybe if I have the guts try and participate in the class and try not to get laughed at by my classmates.


That's the end of my weekly blog see you again next week.  bye!!!!!
-Maria Ceasara Jen Bullos Guardafe

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento